The year 2020 began together with the coronavirus (COVID-19), and it has become clear that fear could be as dangerous as the disease itself. The era of communication and technology has allowed news and alarms such as the emergence of a new virus to travel and multiply at a dizzying speed. At the same time, all kinds of rumors circulate, and the World Health Organization deals with their denial or clarification. Also, amazing prophecies or extraordinary coincidences that would have accurately anticipated the existence of the coronavirus are propagated. How much is true and how much is business? How can we protect ourselves from biological viruses and the dangerous opportunistic viralization of news?
Boeken over het coronavirus suggesties
- Wat doen we met deze crisis? - Na COVID-19 (Anne-Marie Rakhorst)
- Corona kronkels (Christian Raes)
- Nederland in Quarantaine - Corona in beeld (Annabel Jeuring)
- Coronaviruses - Molecular and Cellular Biology (Volker Thiel)
- Where is God in a Coronavirus World? (John Lennox)
- Pandemic - Tracking Contagions, from Cholera to Coronaviruses and Beyond (Sonia Shah)