The year 2020 began together with the coronavirus (COVID-19), and it has become clear that fear could be as dangerous as the disease itself. The era of communication and technology has allowed news and alarms such as the emergence of a new virus to travel and multiply at a dizzying speed. At the same time, all kinds of rumors circulate, and the World Health Organization deals with their denial or clarification. Also, amazing prophecies or extraordinary coincidences that would have accurately anticipated the existence of the coronavirus are propagated. How much is true and how much is business? How can we protect ourselves from biological viruses and the dangerous opportunistic viralization of news?
Boeken over het coronavirus suggesties
- Nederland in Quarantaine - Corona in beeld (Annabel Jeuring)
- De goede kant op? Kansen na corona (Meyrem Almaci)
- Coping with Coronavirus: How to Stay Calm and Protect your Mental Health - A Psychological Toolkit (Dr Brendan Kelly)
- Onsterfelijk - Angst en liefde tijdens corona (Theodor Holman)
- Coronavirus - Leadership and Recovery: The Insights You Need from Harvard Business Review (https://media.s-bol.com/mOY5W8Rj1YBn/550x827.jpg)
- The Communications Guide for Coronavirus EBOOK Tooltip Best Practices for Business, Government and Public Health Leaders (Doug Levy)